The following videos are UPMC physician resources for Continuing Medical Education (CME). These videos show actual RACER Doctors and RACER Patients. This is a great tool for patients, family, and friends to gain further education about Rheumatoid Arthritis and RACER.
Interesting in seeing more CME from UPMC? Please select here for all the UPMC physician resources related to rheumatology.
The following CME is located on Medscape. The content on Medscape requires you to register an account to view the material. It is free to register and to view the content. Direct links are disabled to Medscape; therefore, you must first log into Medscape and secondly copy the below links into your browser search bar. This is the only way to view the content.
1. Levesque, MC (2007). CME activity: Current and emerging treatments for RA — A focus on B-cell-depleting agents: An expert interview with Marc C. Levesque, MD, PhD. Medscape Rheumatology, http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/566265
2. Levesque, MC (2007). CME activity: Hematologic malignancies and anti-TNF-directed therapies in rheumatoid arthritis. Medscape Rheumatology, http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/567985
3. Levesque, MC (2008). CME activity: Systemic extra-articular manifestations of rheumatoid arthritis. Medscape Rheumatology, http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/574674
4. Levesque, MC (2008). CME activity: Risks and adverse events associated with biologic agents for rheumatoid arthritis. Medscape Rheumatology, http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/585093
5. Levesque, MC (2009). CME activity: An individualized approach to management of rheumatoid arthritis patients who fail anti-TNF therapy. Medscape Rheumatology, http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/707546
6. Levesque, MC (2012). Comparative Effectiveness in RA: Where Do We Stand? A Case-Based Look at How Recent Comparative Trials May Affect Treatment Decisions. Medscape Rheumatology, http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/773117
1. Levesque, MC, A Gibofsky and A Kavanaugh (2009). CME activity: Managing inflammatory arthritic diseases and comorbidity in adults and the elderly. Medscape Rheumatology, http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/712088
2. Levesque, MC (2012). RA virtual abstracts: In-depth discussion of key data from Berlin 2012.http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/768095
3. Cohen, MD and MC Levesque (2012). Tofacitinib vs methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis in methotrexate-naive patients.http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/775919
4. Cohen, MD and MC Levesque (2012). Abatacept and tocilizumab for rheumatoid arthritis: Results from the Danish DANBIO registry.http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/775918
5. Cohen, MD and MC Levesque (2012). Abatacept vs Anti-TNF Agents in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Results From ABROAD.http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/775920
6. Gibofsky, A, P Emery, MC Levesque and MH Schiff (2012). Practical Implications of Comparative Effectiveness Research in Rheumatoid Arthritis. http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/776482
7. Levesque, MC (2013). Optimizing Disease Control and Patient Outcomes in RA. http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/780618